Guideline 20: Wine licence trading hours on special days
Wine Industry Act 1994 - Section 19
If the chief executive grants extended trading hours to allow the sale of wine on Christmas Day, Good Friday and prior to 1pm on Anzac Day, the following requirements must be met.
Wine may only be sold and supplied:
- for consumption on the premises; and
- to persons partaking of a meal for 1 hour before the meal, during the meal, and for 1 hour after completion of the meal.
Issued 5 March 1996
- Last reviewed: 11 Apr 2016
- Last updated: 09 Jun 2016
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3872 0920