The Business Launchpad will be undergoing maintenance on Thursday 9 March between 7:30pm and midnight and may not work as expected. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Save time and effort when starting and running your business by using the Business Launchpad, a digital tool that makes it easier to discover licences, permits and regulatory information tailored to your business needs.
How the Business Launchpad works
Answer questions about your business activity, location and services, and the Business Launchpad will generate a tailored guide of results from Australian, Queensland and local governments. You can:
- create an account
- refine your results
- manage your licences and permits
- learn who to contact about what.
For example: If you're thinking of opening a café and want to prepare fresh food on-site, sell alcohol with meals, provide background music and have alfresco dining and a sign on the footpath, you'll need licences from multiple agencies across all 3 levels of government.
- Learn more about starting a business.
- Find out more about running a business.
- Find resources and information to support different industry sectors.
- Last reviewed: 20 Mar 2023
- Last updated: 23 Mar 2023