The Business Launchpad is currently unavailable due to maintenance. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Save time and effort when starting and running your business by using the Business Launchpad, a digital tool that makes it easier to discover licences, permits and regulatory information tailored to your business needs.
How the Business Launchpad works
Answer questions about your business activity, location and services, and the Business Launchpad will generate a tailored guide of results from Australian, Queensland and local governments. You can:
- create an account
- refine your results
- manage your priority applications
- find and complete forms
- prefill some forms and apply online
- learn who to contact about what.
For example: If you're thinking of opening a café and want to prepare fresh food on-site, sell alcohol with meals, provide background music and have alfresco dining and a sign on the footpath, you'll need licences from multiple agencies across all 3 levels of government.
How to use the Business Launchpad
Watch this video to learn how to use the Business Launchpad.
- Learn more about starting a business.
- Learn more about running a business.
- Find resources and information to support different industry sectors.
- Last reviewed: 28 Jul 2022
- Last updated: 27 Oct 2022