Topics to help you employ and manage staff in your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for employers
- You may be eligible for the JobKeeper Payment subsidy to continue paying your employees. Sole traders may also be eligible.
- Access a free online library of courses tailored to small business.
- Worker and jobseeker support is available for employees impacted by COVID-19.
- Access free online services, advice and tools to support your business continuity planning.
- Contact the Fair Work Ombudsman's Workplace legal advice program for advice on coronavirus-related workplace issues.
- Employing seasonal workers travelling to Queensland – quarantine and travel restrictions:
- workers may enter Queensland however border and quarantine restrictions apply
- learn how to employ seasonal workers (including locals) in agribusiness and commercial fisheries and the requirements for border restrictions and entry passes.
- Last reviewed: 29 May 2020
- Last updated: 5 Aug 2020
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.