Topics to help you employ and manage staff in your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for employers
- Businesses impacted by COVID-19 can access the JobKeeper Payment subsidy to continue paying their employees. Sole traders may also be eligible.
- Small businesses impacted by COVID-19 can access a free online library of courses tailored to small business.
- Worker and jobseeker support is available for employees impacted by COVID-19.
- Access free online services, advice and tools to support your business continuity planning.
- Employing seasonal workers travelling to Queensland – quarantine and travel restrictions:
- workers may enter Queensland however border and quarantine restrictions apply (e.g. self-quarantine for 14 days for workers arriving from overseas) and a health management plan must be completed
- read how to employ seasonal workers (including local) in agribusiness and commercial fisheries and the summary of requirements for border restrictions and entry passes for agriculture.
- Last reviewed: 29 May 2020
- Last updated: 8 Jun 2020
I want to...
- The impact of Indigenous Procurement - Panel discussion 14/07/2020
- Payroll tax annual return 2020 15/07/2020
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.