Topics to help you employ and manage staff in your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for employers
- Access a free online library of courses tailored to small business.
- Worker and jobseeker support is available for employees impacted by COVID-19.
- Access free online services, advice and tools to support your business continuity planning.
- Contact the Fair Work Ombudsman's Workplace legal advice program for advice on coronavirus-related workplace issues.
- Employing people from outside Queensland – quarantine and travel restrictions, including:
- how workers may enter Queensland – border and quarantine restrictions apply
- employing seasonal workers in agribusiness and commercial fisheries – read the border and entry pass requirements
- exemptions for workers in the mining, resources, energy and water sectors.
- Read the mental health and wellbeing resources for businesses.
- Last reviewed: 30 Mar 2021
- Last updated: 30 Mar 2021
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.