Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Topics to help you employ and manage staff in your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for employers
- Check if you are eligible for the JobKeeper Payment subsidy to continue paying your employees. Sole traders may also be eligible.
- Access a free online library of courses tailored to small business.
- Worker and jobseeker support is available for employees impacted by COVID-19.
- Access free online services, advice and tools to support your business continuity planning.
- Contact the Fair Work Ombudsman's Workplace legal advice program for advice on coronavirus-related workplace issues.
- Employing people from outside Queensland – quarantine and travel restrictions, including:
- how workers may enter Queensland – border and quarantine restrictions apply
- employing seasonal workers in agribusiness and commercial fisheries – read the border and entry pass requirements
- exemptions for workers in the mining, resources, energy and water sectors.
- Read the mental health and wellbeing resources for businesses.
- Last reviewed: 29 May 2020
- Last updated: 30 Oct 2020
I want to...
Read about new electronic record keeping requirements for hospitality businesses collecting customer details, starting Wednesday 23 December 2020.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.