Topics to help you employ and manage staff in your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for employers
- Worker and jobseeker support is available for employees impacted by COVID-19.
- Fair Work Ombudsman's Workplace legal advice program can be contacted for advice on coronavirus-related workplace issues.
- Information about employing people from outside Queensland – quarantine and travel restrictions, including:
- how workers may enter Queensland – border and quarantine restrictions may apply, read about the changes to Queensland's domestic border restrictions
- employing seasonal workers in agribusiness and commercial fisheries – read the border and entry pass requirements.
- Mental health and wellbeing resources for businesses.
- Online training in a range of subjects, including COVID Safe training delivered by TAFE Queensland.
- Last reviewed: 17 Jan 2022
- Last updated: 17 Jan 2022
I want to...
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Find the licences and permits you need to start a residential construction or food and beverage business in Queensland.
We are proposing to expand the ban on single-use plastic items. Tell us what you think about expanding the ban to include other items.