COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
Topics to help you employ and manage staff in your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for employers
- Check if you are eligible for the JobKeeper Payment subsidy to continue paying your employees. Sole traders may also be eligible.
- Access a free online library of courses tailored to small business.
- Worker and jobseeker support is available for employees impacted by COVID-19.
- Access free online services, advice and tools to support your business continuity planning.
- Contact the Fair Work Ombudsman's Workplace legal advice program for advice on coronavirus-related workplace issues.
- Employing people from outside Queensland – quarantine and travel restrictions, including:
- how workers may enter Queensland – border and quarantine restrictions apply
- employing seasonal workers in agribusiness and commercial fisheries – read the border and entry pass requirements
- exemptions for workers in the mining, resources, energy and water sectors.
- Read the mental health and wellbeing resources for businesses.
- Last reviewed: 29 May 2020
- Last updated: 30 Oct 2020
I want to...
Read about new electronic record keeping requirements for hospitality businesses collecting customer details, starting Wednesday 23 December 2020.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.