Topics to help you employ and manage staff in your Queensland business.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for employers
- Worker and jobseeker support is available for employees impacted by COVID-19.
- Fair Work Ombudsman's Workplace legal advice program can be contacted for advice on coronavirus-related workplace issues.
- Information about employing people from outside Queensland – quarantine and travel restrictions, including:
- how workers may enter Queensland – border and quarantine restrictions apply
- employing seasonal workers in agribusiness and commercial fisheries – read the border and entry pass requirements
- exemptions for workers in the mining, resources, energy and water sectors.
- Mental health and wellbeing resources for businesses.
- Online training in a range of subjects, including COVID Safe training delivered by TAFE Queensland.
- Last reviewed: 15 Jul 2021
- Last updated: 21 Jul 2021
I want to...
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Your step-by-step guide to employing apprentices and trainees.