Workplace health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations as a business operating in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Workplace health and safety
Workplace risk management advice, resources and assistance, including:
- advice on what to do if your business is affected by a COVID-19 case
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline 1300 005 018 – advice for Queensland employers
- keeping workplaces safe, clean and healthy and other COVID-19 related news from Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- subsidised infection control training to support customer-facing businesses, including retail, food-handling and transport and logistics
- business health and safety resources for COVID-19, including Queensland Government posters and signage for your workplace
- information and resources from Safe Work Australia
- coronavirus (COVID-19) information, resources and fact sheets for industry from Queensland Health
- alerts, advice and resources from the Australian Government Department of Health.
- Last reviewed: 21 May 2020
- Last updated: 2 Jul 2021
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Find out how your business will be affected by the 2021–22 State Budget.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.