Workplace health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations as a business operating in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Workplace health and safety
Workplace risk management advice, resources and assistance, including:
- Queensland Department of Workplace Health and Safety's
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline 1300 005 018 – advice for employers
- workplace risk management and preventing the spread of infection in the workplace
- Queensland Department of Health's coronavirus (COVID-19) information and resources and fact sheets for industry.
- WorkCover Queensland's workers' compensation frequently asked questions
- Australian Government Department of Health's alerts, contacts, advice and resources.
- Last reviewed: 04 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 25 Mar 2020
I want to...
Find the latest information on limits on public gatherings for coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it may affect your business. New restrictions for busine
Check which small business grants are now open.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster