Workplace health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations as a business operating in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Workplace health and safety
Workplace risk management advice, resources and assistance, including:
- advice on what to do if your business is affected by a COVID-19 case
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline 1300 005 018 – advice for Queensland employers
- keeping workplaces safe, clean and healthy and other COVID-19 related news from Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- subsidised infection control training to support customer-facing businesses, including retail, food-handling and transport and logistics
- business health and safety resources for COVID-19, including posters and signage for your workplace
- information and resources from Safe Work Australia
- coronavirus (COVID-19) information, resources and fact sheets for industry from Queensland Health.
- Last reviewed: 21 May 2020
- Last updated: 2 Jul 2021
I want to...
- Payroll tax and grouping provisions 28/10/2021
- Get Ready Small Business webinar: Marketing health check 28/10/2021
Have your say on the Bill establishing a permanent Small Business Commissioner in Queensland. Submissions close 5pm, 28 October.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Your step-by-step guide to employing apprentices and trainees.