Workplace health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations as a business operating in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Workplace health and safety
Workplace risk management advice, resources and assistance, including:
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline 1300 005 018 – advice for Queensland employers
- keeping workplaces safe, clean and healthy and other COVID-19 related news from Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- subsidised infection control training to support customer-facing businesses, including retail, food-handling and transport and logistics
- business health and safety resources for COVID-19, including Queensland Government posters and signage for your workplace
- information for workplaces toolkit, industry information and COVID-19 resource kit from Safe Work Australia
- coronavirus (COVID-19) information, resources and fact sheets for industry from Queensland Health
- workers' compensation frequently asked questions by WorkCover Queensland
- alerts, advice and resources from the Australian Government Department of Health.
- Last reviewed: 21 May 2020
- Last updated: 21 Sep 2020
I want to...
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.