Workplace health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations as a business operating in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Workplace health and safety
Workplace risk management advice, resources and assistance, including:
- advice on what to do if your business is affected by a COVID-19 case
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline 1300 005 018 – advice for Queensland employers
- keeping workplaces safe, clean and healthy and other COVID-19 related news from Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- business health and safety resources for COVID-19, including posters and signage for your workplace
- information and resources from Safe Work Australia
- coronavirus (COVID-19) information, resources and fact sheets for industry from Queensland Health.
- Last reviewed: 21 May 2020
- Last updated: 9 Mar 2022
I want to...
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Sign up now for our payroll tax annual return webinars in June and July.
Find the licences and permits you need to start a residential construction or food and beverage business in Queensland.