Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Workplace health and safety
Know your work health and safety obligations as a business operating in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Workplace health and safety
Workplace risk management advice, resources and assistance, including:
- COVID-19 Work Health and Safety Hotline 1300 005 018 – advice for Queensland employers
- keeping workplaces safe, clean and healthy and other COVID-19 related news from Workplace Health and Safety Queensland
- subsidised infection control training to support customer-facing businesses, including retail, food-handling and transport and logistics
- business health and safety resources for COVID-19, including Queensland Government posters and signage for your workplace
- information for workplaces toolkit, industry information and COVID-19 resource kit from Safe Work Australia
- coronavirus (COVID-19) information, resources and fact sheets for industry from Queensland Health
- workers' compensation frequently asked questions by WorkCover Queensland
- alerts, advice and resources from the Australian Government Department of Health.
- Last reviewed: 21 May 2020
- Last updated: 21 Sep 2020
I want to...
Read about new electronic record keeping requirements for hospitality businesses collecting customer details, starting Wednesday 23 December 2020.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.