Plant registration with Workplace Health and Safety Queensland

Find upcoming events for the work health and safety community.

If you are a person with management or control of an item defined by law as 'registrable plant', you must apply to register it with Workplace Health and Safety Queensland.

A person must not use registrable plant, and a 'person conducting a business or undertaking' (PCBU) must not direct or allow a worker to use registrable plant, at a workplace unless the plant has been registered.

This guide lists the types of plant that must be registered and tells you how to apply for registration.