Running a business
Vital information to help you run your business in Queensland, including advice and support for businesses impacted by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business restrictions, resources and support
- Read about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find out what support you may be eligible for.
- Last reviewed: 26 Aug 2020
- Last updated: 15 Sep 2020
I want to...
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Grants of up to $10,000 are still available to businesses across North Queensland to support long-term recovery from the 2019 floods.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Blue card laws changed on 31 August 2020. If you're starting or running a business that works with children, learn how these changes affect you.