Hospitality, tourism and sport
Learn about hospitality and tourism in Queensland – tools, support, market profiles and start-up guides.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Requirements for hospitality, tourism and fitness businesses
- Read about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Read information on what to do if your business is affected by a COVID-19 case.
- Many businesses must now use the Check In Qld app to collect customer information from.
- Read advice from Safe Food Queensland.
- Find hospitality workplace resources from Safe Work Australia.
- Find out about free financial counselling services for tourism businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Last reviewed: 5 Jul 2021
- Last updated: 5 Jul 2021
I want to...
Using the Check In Qld app to collect customer information is now mandatory for many businesses. Download the app to register your business now.
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.