Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Hospitality, tourism and sport
Learn about hospitality and tourism in Queensland – tools, support, market profiles and start-up guides.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Requirements for hospitality, tourism and fitness businesses
- Read about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Download the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information and meet your COVID Safe requirements.
- Find out about the requirements for hospitality businesses to collect and store contact details electronically.
- Read about rent waivers available for eligible tourism lessees, licensees and permit holders from 1 October 2020 to 31 March 2021.
- Read the latest information on business and activity restrictions from Queensland's Chief Health Officer.
- Find a list of approved COVID Safe industry plans, including food services, hotels and clubs, tourism and accommodation, fitness and sports.
- Read advice from Safe Food Queensland.
- Find hospitality workplace resources from Safe Work Australia.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- Last reviewed: 19 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 19 Feb 2021
I want to...
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.