Hospitality, tourism and sport
Learn about hospitality and tourism in Queensland – tools, support, market profiles and start-up guides.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Requirements for hospitality, tourism and fitness businesses
- Read about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- All hospitality businesses must use the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information from 1 May 2021.
- Find a list of approved COVID Safe industry plans, including food services, hotels and clubs, tourism and accommodation, fitness and sports.
- Read advice from Safe Food Queensland.
- Find hospitality workplace resources from Safe Work Australia.
- Last reviewed: 19 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 1 Apr 2021
I want to...
All hospitality venues must use the Check In Qld app to collect customer information. Download the app to register your business now.
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.