Hospitality, tourism and sport
Learn about hospitality and tourism in Queensland – tools, support, market profiles and start-up guides.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Requirements for hospitality, tourism and fitness businesses
- Read about eased business restrictions.
- Learn what to do if your business is affected by a COVID-19 case.
- Read advice from Safe Food Queensland.
- Learn about free financial counselling services for tourism businesses impacted by COVID-19.
- Read the Eastern seaboard cruising protocols for the cruise industry as they restart operations.
- Last reviewed: 2 Dec 2021
- Last updated: 12 May 2022
I want to...
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Order hard copies of our resources for gambling harm minimisation and secondary supply of alcohol.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.