Hospitality, tourism and sport
Learn about hospitality and tourism in Queensland - tools, support, market profiles and start-up guides.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Requirements for hospitality, tourism and fitness businesses
- Learn about the stage 3 easing of business restrictions from 12 noon, 3 July 2020.
- Read the latest information on business and activity restrictions from Queensland's Chief Health Officer.
- Find a list of approved COVID Safe industry plans, including food services, hotels and clubs, tourism and accommodation, fitness and sports.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters for your business premises to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Read advice from Safe Food Queensland.
- Find hospitality workplace resources from Safe Work Australia.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- Last reviewed: 1 Jun 2020
- Last updated: 28 Jul 2020
I want to...
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Have you updated your signs since the penalty increase in July? Download the artwork for free.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working on Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.