Liquor and gaming
Read our suite of guides about liquor licensing and gaming licensing in Queensland. Find application forms and important information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice for liquor and gaming
- Learn about eased business restrictions from 17 December 2021.
- Read the requirements for hospitality businesses to collect and store contact details electronically.
- Read current COVID-19 advice for liquor and gaming licensees.
- Find additional government COVID-19 information and assistance for business and industry.
Save time and effort when starting a food and beverage business by using the Business Launchpad, a new digital tool that makes it easier to discover licences, permits and regulatory information tailored to your business needs.
- Last reviewed: 13 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 17 Dec 2021
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8622
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
Order hard copies of our resources for gambling harm minimisation and secondary supply of alcohol.
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.