Liquor and gaming
Read our suite of guides about liquor licensing and gaming licensing in Queensland. Find application forms and important information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice for liquor and gaming
- Queensland’s pubs, clubs and other licensed venues are no longer subject to coronavirus restrictions.
- Read the latest COVID-19 information from the Queensland Government.
Save time and effort when starting a food and beverage business by using the Business Launchpad, a digital tool that makes it easier to discover licences, permits and regulatory information tailored to your business needs.
- Last reviewed: 13 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 28 Jul 2022
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8622
Order hard copies of our resources for gambling harm minimisation and secondary supply of alcohol.
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.