Liquor and gaming
Read our suite of guides about liquor licensing and gaming licensing in Queensland. Find application forms and important information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice for liquor and gaming
- Learn about current business restrictions, including for restaurants, cafes, pubs, registered and licensed clubs, RSL clubs and hotels.
- Find 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants for eligible Queensland businesses, not-for-profit organisations and employing tourism and hospitality businesses.
- Learn about the support package for tourism and hospitality businesses impacted by recent COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Find out about the requirements for hospitality businesses to collect and store contact details electronically.
- Read the current COVID-19 advice for liquor and gaming licensees.
- Find additional COVID-19 information and assistance for business and industry from the Queensland and Australian Governments.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters for your business premises to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Tourism and hospitality sector COVID-19 lockdown support package
- Support and relief for liquor and gaming licensees affected by COVID-19
- Easing of restrictions on liquor and gaming business closures
- Takeaway alcohol sales for off-premises consumption during COVID-19
- Electronic gaming machine operations during COVID-19
- Protecting your customers from gambling harm when reopening after COVID-19 closures
- Last reviewed: 13 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 19 Aug 2021
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8622
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Using the Check In Qld app to collect customer information is now mandatory for many businesses. Download the app to register your business now.