Liquor and gaming
Read our suite of guides about liquor licensing and gaming licensing in Queensland. Find application forms and important information.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Advice for liquor and gaming
- Learn about stage 3 of eased business restrictions from 3 June 2020, including for restaurants, cafes, pubs, registered and licensed clubs, RSL clubs and hotels.
- Read the current COVID-19 advice for liquor and gaming licensees.
- Find additional COVID-19 information and assistance for business and industry from the Queensland and Australian Governments.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters for your business premises to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as COVID-19 business restrictions ease.
- Support and relief for liquor and gaming licensees affected by COVID-19
- Easing of restrictions on liquor and gaming business closures
- Takeaway alcohol sales for off-premises consumption during COVID-19
- Electronic gaming machine operations during COVID-19
- Protecting your customers from gambling harm when reopening after COVID-19 closures
- Last reviewed: 13 Jul 2020
- Last updated: 15 Sep 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556
We're asking Queenslanders to back local manufacturers and businesses that make it great. Where possible, buy local products and support local jobs.
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.