COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Transport and logistics
Topics relating to Queensland's transport and logistics industry.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Transport industry updates
- Read about the Queensland Government's relief package to support transport operators including regional air, bus, ferry, heavy vehicle and personalised transport services.
- View information on changes to transport and motoring services.
- Learn about maritime and boating information and alerts.
- Stay up to date with the road network conditions.
- Find workplace resources for the road freight industry from Safe Work Australia.
- Find subsidised infection control training available to support customer-facing businesses, including transport and logistics.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- Last reviewed: 17 Aug 2019
- Last updated: 21 Sep 2020