Transport and logistics
Topics relating to Queensland's transport and logistics industry.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Transport industry updates
- Read about the Queensland Government's relief package to support transport operators including regional air, bus, ferry, heavy vehicle and personalised transport services.
- Read about Queensland state border access restrictions, including how to apply for an entry pass. Read the Chief Health Officer directive on border closures for more information.
- View information on changes to transport and motoring services.
- Learn about maritime and boating information and alerts.
- Stay up to date with the road network conditions.
- Find workplace resources for the road freight industry from Safe Work Australia.
- Read about the Infection Control Training Fund available to support the re-opening of customer-facing businesses, including transport and logistics.
- Last reviewed: 17 Aug 2019
- Last updated: 20 May 2020