Starting a business
Find what you need to know to help you start your business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business restrictions, resources and support
- Read about easing of business restrictions from 17 December 2021 and current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find out what assistance you may be eligible for.
- Last reviewed: 2 Dec 2021
- Last updated: 2 Dec 2021
I want to...
Develop your personalised report to find out how ready your business is for change and how you can improve your resilience.
Check our small business grants schedule for details of current and upcoming grant programs.
Using the Check In Qld app to collect customer information is now mandatory for many businesses. Download the app to register your business now.
Find the licences and permits you need to start a residential construction or food and beverage business in Queensland.