Starting a business
What you need to know to help you get into business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Easing of business restrictions
- Read about stage 3 of eased business restrictions in Queensland from 12 noon, 3 July 2020.
- Read the latest information on business and activity restrictions from Queensland's Chief Health Officer.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters for your business premises to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Download COVID-19 posters for your business premises to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Find retail industry workplace resources from Safe Work Australia.
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find out what assistance you may be eligible for.
- Last reviewed: 23 Oct 2019
- Last updated: 28 Jul 2020
I want to...
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Complete our 2-minute survey and tell us what information you need to help your business during COVID-19.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster.