Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Starting a business
What you need to know to help you get into business in Queensland, including support if you've been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business restrictions, resources and support
- Read about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find out what assistance you may be eligible for.
- Last reviewed: 22 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 22 Oct 2020
I want to...
Read about new electronic record keeping requirements for hospitality businesses collecting customer details, starting Wednesday 23 December 2020.
Read about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for small business and primary producers.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.