Starting a business
What you need to know to help you get into business in Queensland.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Easing of business restrictions
- Read about stage 3 of eased business restrictions in Queensland from 12 noon, 3 July 2020.
- Read the latest information on business and activity restrictions from Queensland's Chief Health Officer.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters for your business premises to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Download COVID-19 posters for your business premises to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Find retail industry workplace resources from Safe Work Australia.
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find out what assistance you may be eligible for.
- Last reviewed: 23 Oct 2019
- Last updated: 1 Jul 2020
I want to...
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how to request a reassessment in OSRconnect.
Access information about financial support and what to do after a natural disaster
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.