Starting a business
What you need to know to help you get into business in Queensland, including support if you've been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business restrictions, resources and support
- Read about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find out what assistance you may be eligible for.
- Last reviewed: 22 Feb 2021
- Last updated: 29 Mar 2021
I want to...
From midday (12pm), Thursday 1 April, requirements for seated dining and drinking, and mask wearing, continue across all of Queensland.
From 1 May 2021, all hospitality venues must use the Check In Qld app to collect customer information. Download the app to register your business now.
Read about natural disaster preparedness and recovery for small business and primary producers.
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.