Starting a business
What you need to know to help you get into business in Queensland, including support if you've been affected by coronavirus (COVID-19).
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business restrictions, resources and support
- Read about current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as restrictions ease.
- Find business health and safety resources including posters to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Use the COVID-19 business assistance finder tool to find out what assistance you may be eligible for.
- Last reviewed: 26 Aug 2020
- Last updated: 26 Aug 2020
I want to...
Find support if your business has been affected by the impacts of coronavirus.
Make sure your business is prepared, so you can minimise losses, maintain business continuity and recover quickly.
If your small business supplies goods and services to Queensland Government, find out how you can benefit from the On-time Payment Policy.
Find out how your business can manage the risks associated with a pandemic.