Learn about Queensland's tourism industry and find tools, support programs, market profiles and start-up guides for tourism businesses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for Queensland tourism operators
- COVID-19 International Tourism Adaptation Grant of up to $10,000
- Waiving application fees for some variations to liquor licences
- Waiving registration renewal fees for inbound tour operators
- Fee rebates for operators at Cairns Marlin Marina have been extended to mid–2022 – contact Ports North for more information
- Waiving Great Barrier Reef Marine Park permit application assessment fees in some instances
- $15 million aviation route support to 15 Queensland airports to secure new domestic flights
- Last reviewed: 15 Dec 2020
- Last updated: 19 Mar 2021
I want to...
All hospitality venues must use the Check In Qld app to collect customer information. Download the app to register your business now.