Coronavirus (COVID-19) survey: Tell us what information you need to help your business recover from COVID-19 impacts.
Learn about Queensland's tourism industry and find tools, support programs, market profiles and start-up guides for tourism businesses.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for Queensland tourism operators
- COVID-19 International Tourism Adaptation Grant of up to $10,000
- Queensland tourism COVID safe planning resources
- Update to waiver and deferral of tourism lease rent payments from 1 October 2020 to 31 March 2021
- Waiving application fees for some variations to liquor licences
- Waiving registration renewal fees for inbound tour operators
- Waiving fees for commercial activity agreements and permits and commercial whale watching
- Fee rebates on marina charges, passenger levies and rents through Ports North
- Waiving Great Barrier Reef Marine Park permit application assessment fees in some instances
- Rental relief package for port businesses across Far North Queensland
- $15 million aviation route support to 15 Queensland airports to secure new domestic flights
- Marine tourism rebate of up to $20,000 for marine tourism vessel operators based in North Queensland.
- Last reviewed: 27 Mar 2018
- Last updated: 25 Sep 2020
I want to...
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.