Funding and support for tourism
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for Queensland tourism operators
- Queensland tourism COVID safe planning resources
- Waiving application fees for some variations to liquor licences
- Waiving registration renewal fees for inbound tour operators
- waiving fees for commercial activity agreements and permits and commercial whale watching
- Fee rebates on marina charges, passenger levies and rents through Ports North
- Waiver and deferral of tourism lease rent payments
- Waiving Great Barrier Reef Marine Park permit application assessment fees in some instances
- Rental relief package for port businesses across Far North Queensland
- $15 million aviation route support to 15 Queensland airports to secure new domestic flights
- Marine tourism rebate of up to $20,000 for marine tourism vessel operators based in North Queensland.
The Queensland Government offers a range of initiatives to support tourism businesses.
We have different programs to help you grow your business, develop quality products and services, and increase your market share.
Some of these programs are delivered through partners such as Tourism and Events Queensland and the Queensland Tourism Industry Council.
This guide explains what funding and support is available to help develop your tourism business.