Funding and support for tourism
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for Queensland tourism operators
- Waiving application fees for some variations to liquor licences
- Waiving registration renewal fees for inbound tour operators
- Fee rebates for operators at Cairns Marlin Marina have been extended to mid–2022 – contact Ports North for more information
- Waiving Great Barrier Reef Marine Park permit application assessment fees in some instances
- $15 million aviation route support to 15 Queensland airports to secure new domestic flights
The Queensland Government offers a range of initiatives to support tourism businesses.
We have different programs to help you grow your business, develop quality products and services, and increase your market share.
Some of these programs are delivered through partners such as Tourism and Events Queensland and the Queensland Tourism Industry Council.
This guide explains what funding and support is available to help develop your tourism business.