Funding and support for tourism
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for tourism operators
- Updates and support information from Tourism and Events Queensland.
- Support package for tourism and hospitality businesses impacted by recent COVID-19 lockdowns.
- Free financial counselling service for tourism businesses.
- Registration renewal fee waivers for inbound tour operators.
- Fee rebates for operators at Cairns Marlin Marina – contact Ports North for more information.
- Assessment fee waivers for some Great Barrier Reef Marine Park permit applications.
- Read the Eastern seaboard cruising protocols for the cruise industry as they restart operations.
The Queensland Government offers a range of initiatives to support tourism businesses.
We have different programs to help you grow your business, develop quality products and services, and increase your market share.
Some of these programs are delivered through partners such as Tourism and Events Queensland and the Queensland Tourism Industry Council.
This guide explains what funding and support is available to help develop your tourism business.