Food, beverage and catering
Read our guides about the Queensland food and beverage industry, including manufacturing, wholesale, retail, transportation and warehousing activities.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Requirements for food businesses
- Find current business restrictions in Queensland.
- Find out about the requirements for hospitality businesses to collect and store contact details electronically.
- Find approved COVID Safe industry plans, including for food services, wineries, hotels and clubs.
- Read advice for businesses offering, or thinking of offering, takeaway and delivery services.
- Find health and safety resources including business posters to encourage social distancing and good hygiene.
- Read advice from Safe Food Queensland
- Find COVID-19 resources for the hospitality industry and food retailers.
- Access subsidised infection control training available to support customer-facing businesses, including food handling.
- Last reviewed: 19 Aug 2013
- Last updated: 4 Jan 2021
I want to...
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.
We're asking Queenslanders to back local manufacturers and businesses that make it great. Where possible, buy local products and support local jobs.
Find support for commercial tour operators affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) working in Queensland Parks and Wildlife Service-managed areas.
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.