Food, beverage and catering
Read our guides about the Queensland food and beverage industry, including manufacturing, wholesale, retail, transportation and warehousing activities.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for food businesses
- Current business restrictions in Queensland
- 2021 COVID-19 Business Support Grants for eligible Queensland businesses
- Use the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information
- Advice for businesses that offer, or want to offer, takeaway and delivery services
- Health and safety resources including business posters to encourage social distancing and good hygiene
- Advice from Safe Food Queensland and resources for the hospitality industry and food retailers
- Subsidised infection control training to support customer-facing businesses, including food handling
Save time and effort when starting your food and beverage business by using the Business Launchpad, a new digital tool that makes it easier to discover licences, permits and regulatory information tailored to your business needs.
- Last reviewed: 11 Oct 2021
- Last updated: 1 Nov 2021
I want to...
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.