Food, beverage and catering
Read about Queensland's food and beverage industry, including manufacturing, wholesale, retail, transportation and warehousing activities.
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Support for food businesses
- Advice for businesses that offer, or want to offer, takeaway and delivery services
- Health and safety resources including business posters about social distancing and good hygiene
- Advice from Safe Food Queensland and resources for food retailers
Save time and effort when starting your food and beverage business by using the Business Launchpad, a digital tool that makes it easier to discover licences, permits and regulatory information tailored to your business needs.
- Last reviewed: 26 May 2022
- Last updated: 28 Jul 2022
I want to...
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.
Your step-by-step guide to employing apprentices and trainees.
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Order hard copies of our resources for gambling harm minimisation and secondary supply of alcohol.