Food and beverage industry associations
Industry associations often arrange events, seminars and networking opportunities where you may be able to find suppliers, make contacts and generate new business.
Some industry organisations also run training and education programs, and can provide you with information about your industry and its markets.
Contact your industry association to find out how they can help you to run your business.
- Australian Food and Grocery Council (AFGC)
- Australian Institute of Food Safety
- Australian Tropical Foods Group
- Dairy Industry Association of Australia (DIAA)
- Food and Agribusiness Network (FAN)
- Food Industries Association of Queensland (FIAQ)
- Food Innovation Australia Limited (FIAL)
- Granite Belt Wine and Tourism
- National Baking Industry Association (NBIA)
- Restaurant and Catering
- Toowoomba and Surat Basin Enterprise (TSBE) – Food Leaders Australia
- Australian Beverages Council (ABCL)
- Australian Distillers Association (ADA)
- Independent Brewers Association (IBA)
- Queensland Wine Industry Association
- Granite Belt Wine and Tourism Inc
- South Burnett Wine Industry Association
Nutrition, allergens and food science
- Last reviewed: 31 Mar 2023
- Last updated: 4 Apr 2023