Keeping your workplace safe
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Workplace health and safety
- Read advice for keeping your workplace safe, clean and healthy.
- Find business health and safety resources for COVID-19, including posters and signage for your workplace.
- Find information for workplaces from Safe Work Australia.
- Read workers' compensation frequently asked questions from WorkCover Queensland.
As an employer, you are legally obligated to provide a safe workplace for yourself, your workers, customers, and other people such as members of the public and visitors. This is a requirement under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011, and significant fines and penalties apply for employers who don't meet the obligations under the Act.
You can manage work health and safety in your business by developing a plan that is simple, practical, and easy to implement. Effectively managing health and safety in your workplace is also good business - avoiding accidents and illness at work can lower your costs, increase productivity and improve your reputation.
This guide gives you the information you need to keep your workplace safe.
I want to...
- Mentoring for Growth Day - Online 08/12/2022
- Payroll tax information session (Grouping) - Ipswich 12/12/2022