Business health and safety resources for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Use these workplace health and safety resources, posters, and fact sheets to help you stay informed and manage your business during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Advice for businesses affected by a COVID-19 case
If your business is visited by a person infected with COVID-19, Queensland Health will advise you on any actions you may need to take.
Read more about what to do if your business is affected by a COVID-19 case.
COVID-19 posters, signage and fact sheets
Print and display these workplace posters to show your customers and employees what actions you are taking to stop the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 hygiene resources have been developed by the Australian Department of Health, including:
The Australian Government has a library of COVIDSafe resources:
- posters about mask wearing including COVID-19 – Do I need to wear a mask?
- posters on general COVIDSafe subjects
- posters, stickers and decals for offices and workplaces
- social media imagery.
You can also download COVIDSafe resources in other languages.
Business and industry resources and fact sheets
Queensland Health has COVID-19 resources and fact sheets for various industries.
Safe Work Australia offers advice and checklists for creating a safe work environment, including:
- COVID-19 vaccines – vaccination information for your industry
- National guide for safe workplaces checklist
- COVID-19 information for workplaces toolkit
- COVID-19 resource kit – includes a COVID-19 workplace checklist, how to keep workers safe fact sheet, guide to setting up your workstation at home and more.
Mental health and wellbeing
A range of mental health and wellbeing resources and support (including COVID-19 information) is available from the Queensland and Australian governments.
General cleaning, disinfection and health advice
Hygiene and cleaning advice is available from the Queensland and Australian governments, including:
- Hand washing for hygiene
- How to protect yourself and others – COVID-19 – including social distancing, workplaces, using taxi and ride share services, public transport and PPE advice
- Cleaning resources, posters and images
- Face masks – how to wear, recommended types, disposal and make your own
- Routine environmental cleaning and disinfection in the community.
- Last reviewed: 4 Nov 2021
- Last updated: 19 Apr 2022