Business health and safety resources for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Download the free Check In Qld app to collect customer information and meet your COVID Safe requirements.
All hospitality businesses must use the app to collect customer information from Saturday 1 May 2021.
A wide range of workplace health and safety resources, posters, and fact sheets have been developed to help you stay informed and manage your business during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
COVID-19 posters, signage and fact sheets
Print and display these Queensland Government workplace posters to show your customers and employees what actions you are taking to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Choose a prominent location to display these posters (e.g. front windows, foyer, noticeboards, bathrooms, meeting rooms):
- COVID-19 business safety poster – show your customers what actions your business is taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Important information for workplaces – 3 important steps your employees can take to stop the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 hygiene resources have been developed by the Australian Department of Health, including:
- Simple steps to help stop the spread poster
- Keeping your distance poster
- How to handwash poster
- COVID-19 information sheet for employers and fact sheets.
Safe Work Australia lists multiple COVID-19 posters, signage, fact sheets and more on hygiene and change in operation themes, including:
- COVID-19 vaccines – vaccination information for your industry
- Transitioning back to usual workplaces checklist
- COVID-19 information for workplaces toolkit
- COVID-19 resource kit – includes a COVID-19 workplace checklist, how to keep workers safe fact sheet, guide to setting up your workstation at home and more.
Business and industry resources and fact sheets
These COVID-19 resources and fact sheets for industry have been developed by Queensland Health and the Australian Department of Health:
- COVID Safe events over the festival holiday season fact sheet (PDF, 229KB)
- food services
- health professionals including, clinicians, pathology providers, health, disability and aged care workers
- personal protective equipment (PPE) for the health workforce – including face masks, respirators and face shields
- in-home community workers
- linen management (including for healthcare facilities)
- non-health residential and care facilities
- COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection recommendations – how to safely clean non-health accommodation
- travel, transport and hotel industrieswaste management for health facilities and waste contractors
- wastewater (sewage) – information for the water industry and plumbers.
Mental health and wellbeing
A range of mental health and wellbeing resources and support (including COVID-19 information) is available from the Queensland and Australian governments.
General cleaning, disinfection and health advice
Hygiene and cleaning advice is available from the Queensland and Australian governments, including:
- Hand washing for hygiene
- How to protect yourself and others – COVID-19 – including social distancing, workplaces, using taxi and ride share services, public transport and PPE advice
- Cleaning resources, posters and images
- Face masks – how to wear, recommended types, disposal and make your own
- Routine environmental cleaning and disinfection in the community.
- Find information on business recovery to help you reopen and grow your business as coronavirus (COVID-19) business restrictions ease.
- Last reviewed: 8 Apr 2021
- Last updated: 15 Apr 2021