Business health and safety resources for coronavirus (COVID-19)
A wide range of workplace health and safety resources, posters, and fact sheets have been developed to help you stay informed and manage your business during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Print and display these Queensland Government workplace posters to show your customers and employees what actions you are taking to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Choose a prominent location to display them (e.g. your foyer, entrance, noticeboards, bathrooms, meeting rooms):
- COVID-19 business safety poster – show your customers what actions your business is taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- Important information for workplaces – 3 important steps your employees can take to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Hygiene posters have been developed by the Australian Department of Health, including:
- Simple steps to help stop the spread poster and COVID-19 information sheet for employers
- Good hygiene practices for business
- Keeping your distance
- How to handwash.
Safe Work Australia lists multiple COVID-19 posters, signage, fact sheets and more on hygiene and change in operation themes, including:
- Change of hours poster
- Temporary changes poster
- Temporary closure poster
- COVID-19 information for workplaces toolkit
- COVID-19 resource kit – includes a COVID-19 workplace checklist, how to keep workers safe fact sheet, guide to setting up your workstation at home and more
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) anxiety and staying mentally healthy fact sheet.
Business and industry resources and fact sheets
These COVID-19 resources and fact sheets for industry have been developed by Queensland Health and the Australian Department of Health:
- food businesses and retailers
- health professionals including, clinicians, pathology providers, health and aged care workers
- in-home community workers
- linen management (including for healthcare facilities)
- residential and care facilities (non-health)
- travel, transport and hotel industries
- waste management for health facilities and waste contractors
- water industry and plumbers.
General cleaning, disinfection and health advice
Both the Queensland and Australian governments provide a range of cleaning resources, including:
- Routine cleaning advice – use for communal or outbreak areas for communal or outbreak areas
- COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection recommendations
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Information about routine environmental cleaning and disinfection in the community.
- Last reviewed: 7 May 2020
- Last updated: 7 May 2020
I want to...
- Business systems workshop - Ipswich 27/05/2020
- Payroll tax: Introduction to payroll tax in Queensland 27/05/2020