Business health and safety resources for coronavirus (COVID-19)
Use these workplace health and safety resources, posters, and fact sheets to help you stay informed and manage your business during the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
Business planning for COVID-19
You should have plans in place that cover COVID-19 risks for the health and safety of your staff and customers.
All businesses should:
- maintain good hand and respiratory hygiene
- conduct regular cleaning and disinfection
- send unwell staff home immediately to get tested for COVID-19.
Read more about business and COVID-19 and what to do if your business is affected by a COVID-19 case.
Training is available for business owners and staff in the hospitality and personal services industries.
Learn more about COVID Safe training.
Review your business continuity plan and think of ways you can reduce the risks associated with COVID-19 positive people (including staff) entering your business. Consider how your business will continue to operate if staff contract COVID-19.
Find information on managing COVID-19 in your business or workplace.
COVID-19 posters, signage and fact sheets
Print and display these workplace posters to show your customers and employees what actions you are taking to stop the spread of COVID-19.
The Australian Government has a library of COVIDSafe resources.
Queensland Health has COVID-19 resources and fact sheets for various industries.
Safe Work Australia offers advice and checklists for creating a safe work environment, including:
- National guide for safe workplaces checklist
- COVID-19 information for workplaces toolkit
- COVID-19 resource kit – includes a COVID-19 workplace checklist, how to keep workers safe fact sheet, guide to setting up your workstation at home and more.
Mental health and wellbeing
A range of mental health and wellbeing resources and support (including COVID-19 information) is available from the Queensland and Australian governments.
Find mental health and wellbeing resources for businesses.
General cleaning, disinfection and health advice
Hygiene and cleaning advice is available from the Queensland and Australian governments, including:
- Hand washing for hygiene
- How to protect yourself and others – COVID-19 – including social distancing, workplaces, using taxi and ride share services, public transport and PPE advice
- Cleaning resources, posters and images
- Routine environmental cleaning and disinfection in the community.
- Last reviewed: 15 Dec 2022
- Last updated: 19 Jul 2022