Work health and safety laws in Queensland
It is your duty as an employer to provide your employees with a safe and healthy work environment.
Under the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 you must assess risks and implement and review control measures to prevent or minimise exposure to these risks.
To properly manage exposure to risks, you must:
- identify workplace hazards
- determine who might be harmed, and how
- decide on control measures
- put controls in place
- review the controls regularly.
This guide introduces you to work health and safety laws and their application.
I want to...
- GRID: ARC linkages for innovative small businesses 30/05/2017
- The ideas-driven business: Indooroopilly 31/05/2017