Take our survey to help us provide the best possible support to your small business during COVID-19 and beyond.
Guideline 29: Requirements for application for satellite cellar door
Wine Industry Act 1994 - Section 15(3)
The following items must be included in any application for approval for 'other premises' (satellite cellar door) under the Wine Industry Act 1994:
- a plan of the premises to which the application relates, drawn to 1:100 scale, showing the general layout of the premises
- a food and hygiene licence issued by the local authority
- evidence that the intended use of the premises is a permitted use under the relevant town plan
- details of the tenure held by the licensee over the proposed area (e.g. lease, sub-lease)
- details of any other liquor or wine licences in the same complex, including existing or proposed satellite cellar doors
- details of any other business operating in the same complex (e.g. café, gift shop).
Re-issued 30 August 2002
Issued 27 August 1998
- Last reviewed: 12 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 9 Jun 2016
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556