How to apply for a gaming employee licence
You can apply for a licence to work in the Queensland gaming through the LGFT online portal.
You must pay an application fee before we can process your application. Check the gaming licence fees.
You can't send credit card details by email. When we receive your application, we'll contact you for payment over the phone.
Make sure your name (or online reference number, if you have one) is clearly marked on each supporting document.
Read more about the ID documents new applicants must provide.
Once we receive your application, we'll investigate your suitability to be a gaming employee. You can expect the assessment to take about 6 weeks to process.
If your application is approved, we'll post your gaming employee licence to you.
- Complete the paper application for liquor and gaming individual employees instead.
- Read more about the application requirements for each licence:
- Learn about training for liquor licensees, gaming providers and staff.
- Read the Gaming Machine Act 1991.
- Learn more about liquor and wine licensing.