Licences for gaming industry employees

You need a licence to work in various roles in Queensland's gaming industry. These licences are issued by the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR).

People wanting to work in a venue with gaming machines must also complete a responsible service of gambling (RSG) course through a registered training organisation (RTO).

This guide provides an overview of the different types of licences gaming industry employees need and directs you to the right forms to apply online. It also explains the application process, including any supporting documents required.