Electronic gaming machines
Learn more about electronic gaming machine licensing and compliance in Queensland.
- Gaming machine licences: new applications and changes to existing licences
- Service contractor-supplier licence
- Individual gaming employee licences
- Advertising requirements for gaming machine licence applications
- Electronic Gaming Machine Reallocation Scheme
- Gaming machine operating authorities (hotels)
- Last reviewed: 13 Jan 2020
- Last updated: 20 May 2021
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8555
'When gambling took over...' campaign
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Guide for new licensees
Get help navigating the requirements of your new liquor licence.
Order a resource
Order printed copies of gambling harm minimisation posters, brochures, cards, booklets and other resources.
OLGR regulation strategy
Find out how the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation is becoming a more modern, transparent, visible and accountable regulator.
Inside Liquor and Gaming newsletter
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.