Electronic gaming machines
Learn more about electronic gaming machine licensing and compliance in Queensland.
- Gaming machine licences: new applications and changes to existing licences
- Service contractor-supplier licence
- Individual gaming employee licences
- Advertising requirements for gaming machine licence applications
- Electronic Gaming Machine Reallocation Scheme
- Gaming machine operating authorities (hotels)
- Last reviewed: 13 Jan 2020
- Last updated: 14 Jan 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.