Electronic gaming machines
Learn more about electronic gaming machine licensing and compliance in Queensland.
- Gaming machine licences: new applications and changes to existing licences
- Service contractor-supplier licence
- Individual gaming employee licences
- Advertising requirements for gaming machine licence applications
- Electronic Gaming Machine Reallocation Scheme
- Gaming machine operating authorities (hotels)
- Last reviewed: 11 Jul 2016
- Last updated: 06 Apr 2017
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3872 0920
Queensland community groups can apply for special commemorative grants of up to $250,000. Closes 31 August 2018. Apply for funding now!
Watch real-life scenarios of how bartenders refuse service to unduly intoxicated patrons.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.