Electronic gaming machines
Learn more about electronic gaming machine licensing and compliance in Queensland.
- Gaming machine licences: new applications and changes to existing licences
- Service contractor-supplier licence
- Individual gaming employee licences
- Advertising requirements for gaming machine licence applications
- Electronic Gaming Machine Reallocation Scheme
- Gaming machine operating authorities (hotels)
- Last reviewed: 13 Jan 2020
- Last updated: 14 Jan 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations
Have you updated your signs since the penalty increase in July? Download the artwork for free.