The Commissioner for Liquor and Gaming has developed the following gaming guidelines for new and existing licensees. These guidelines contain important information about gaming licensing and compliance.
- Gaming guideline G01: Gaming machine site licences and increases
- Gaming guideline G02: Gaming community impact statement
- Gaming guideline G03: Plans
- Gaming guideline G04: Making community comment
- Gaming guideline G05: Applications by a club for additional licensed premises
- Gaming guideline G06: Authorised sale of gaming machine operating authorities (hotel)
- Gaming guideline G07: Authorised sale of gaming machine entitlements
- Gaming guideline G08: Approvals for gaming machines and gaming-related systems
- Guideline for gaming-related compliance programs
- Guideline for section 341A of Gaming Machine Act 1991
- Guideline for management agreements - section 67 of Gaming Machine Act 1991
- Guideline for preparation of auditor's report.
- Contact the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation for more information about gaming licensing.
- Learn more about electronic gaming machine (EGM) licensing.
- Read the Gaming Machine Act 1991 (PDF, 2MB).
- Last reviewed: 14 Apr 2016
- Last updated: 09 Aug 2016