The Commissioner for Liquor and Gaming has developed the following gaming guidelines for new and existing licensees. These guidelines contain important information about gaming licensing and compliance.
- Gaming guideline G01: Gaming machine site licences and increases
- Gaming guideline G02: Gaming community impact statement
- Gaming guideline G03: Plans for gaming applications including whole-of-site-plans
- Gaming guideline G04: Making community comment
- Gaming guideline G05: Applications by a club for additional licensed premises
- Gaming guideline G06: Authorised sale of hotel operating authorities
- Gaming guideline G07: Authorised sale of club gaming machine entitlements
- Gaming guideline G08: Approvals for gaming machines and gaming-related systems
- Gaming Guideline G09: Gaming area plans
- Gaming Guideline G10: ATMs and EFTPOS machines
- Gaming Guideline G11: Supervising gaming machines
- Gaming Guideline G12: Installing linked jackpot systems
- Gaming guideline G13: Gaming machine sites in shopping centres
- Gaming Guideline G14: Suitability of category 2 (Club) licence applicants
- Guideline for gaming-related compliance programs
- Guideline for section 341A of Gaming Machine Act 1991
- Guideline for management agreements – section 67 of Gaming Machine Act 1991
- Guideline for preparation of auditor's report
- Contact the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation for more information about gaming licensing.
- Learn more about electronic gaming machine (EGM) licensing.
- Read the Gaming Machine Act 1991.
- Last reviewed: 17 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 19 Jan 2022
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8622