COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
The Commissioner for Liquor and Gaming has developed the following gaming guidelines for new and existing licensees. These guidelines contain important information about gaming licensing and compliance.
- Gaming guideline G01: Gaming machine site licences and increases
- Gaming guideline G02: Gaming community impact statement
- Gaming guideline G03: Plans for gaming applications including whole-of-site-plans
- Gaming guideline G04: Making community comment
- Gaming guideline G05: Applications by a club for additional licensed premises
- Gaming guideline G06: Authorised sale of hotel operating authorities
- Gaming guideline G07: Authorised sale of club gaming machine entitlements
- Gaming guideline G08: Approvals for gaming machines and gaming-related systems
- Gaming Guideline G09: Gaming area plans
- Gaming Guideline G10: ATMs and EFTPOS machines
- Gaming Guideline G11: Supervising gaming machines
- Gaming Guideline G12: Installing linked jackpot systems
- Gaming guideline G13: Gaming machine sites in shopping centres
- Guideline for gaming-related compliance programs
- Guideline for section 341A of Gaming Machine Act 1991
- Guideline for management agreements - section 67 of Gaming Machine Act 1991
- Guideline for preparation of auditor's report
- Contact the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation for more information about gaming licensing.
- Learn more about electronic gaming machine (EGM) licensing.
- Read the Gaming Machine Act 1991.
- Last reviewed: 17 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 2 Nov 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556