Gambling Community Benefit Fund
The Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF) is Queensland’s largest one-off community grants program, distributing about $53 million per year. The caretaker of the fund is the Community Benefit Fund Unit of the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation.
Not-for-profit community groups can apply for funding between $500 and $35,000 (including GST) per funding round, via the GCBF online grants portal.
To apply for funding online, read Gambling Community Benefit Fund.
- Last reviewed: 10 Jan 2018
- Last updated: 10 Jan 2018
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3872 0920