Rapid intoxication signage for licensed venues
Download and display signage to show your patrons what is acceptable regarding rapid intoxication drinks at your licensed venue.
|Sign text||Download artwork|
|No rapid intoxication drinks, including shots, after 12am. $14,375.|
No rapid intoxication drinks after 12am:
From 1 July 2016, after midnight in all Queensland venues:
Examples of rapid-intoxication drinks banned after midnight:
- Download the Follow the law RSA refresher posters and LCDs.
- Read more about compliance for liquor licensees.
- Learn more about patron and venue safety.
- Find out the liquor fines and penalties for non-compliance.
- Take our compliance inspections for licensed venues refresher and test your knowledge with the quiz.
- Get behind the bar to learn the tricks to refusing service to intoxicated patrons.
- Last reviewed: 20 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 17 Oct 2022
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8555