COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
Rapid intoxication signage for licensed venues
Download and display signage to show your patrons what is acceptable regarding rapid intoxication drinks at your licensed venue.
|Sign text||Download artwork|
|No rapid intoxication drinks after 12am. $13,345.|
From 1 July 2016, after midnight in all Queensland venues:
- Download the Follow the law RSA refresher posters and LCDs.
- Read more about compliance for liquor licensees.
- Learn more about patron and venue safety.
- Find out the liquor fines and penalties for non-compliance.
- Take our compliance inspections for licensed venues refresher and test your knowledge with the quiz.
- Get behind the bar to learn the tricks to refusing service to intoxicated patrons.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556