COVID-19 alert: Read about eased restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 1am, Friday 22 January.
Patron safety signage for licensed venues
Download and display signage to tell your patrons what safety and security measures are in at your licensed venue.
|Sign text||Download artwork|
|For your safety, this venue is under video surveillance and you may be searched with a metal detector before entry||Video surveillance and metal detector 1 sign|
|For your safety, this venue has constant video surveillance and hand-held metal detectors. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to any patron||Video surveillance and metal detector 2 sign|
|You can ask to see the risk-assessed management plan for this venue|
Drink spiking ... don't let it happen to you
- Never leave your drink.
|Drink spiking sign|
- Explore the StreetSmarts tools and resources for help to drive smarter.
- Download the Follow the law RSA refresher posters and LCDs.
- Read more about compliance for liquor licensees.
- Learn more about patron and venue safety.
- Find out the liquor fines and penalties for non-compliance.
- Take our compliance inspections for licensed venues refresher and test your knowledge with the quiz.
- Get behind the bar to learn the tricks to refusing service to intoxicated patrons.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556