Compliance checklists for licensees and permit-holders
As a licensee or permit-holder, you should complete these checklists regularly to ensure you're complying with your legal obligations.
Compliance officers from the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) will check against these items when inspecting your licensed venue.
Keep this material in a location that's convenient and easily accessible by the manager on duty to help reduce the inspection time:
- liquor licence/permit document
- responsible service of alcohol (RSA) or gambling (RSG) certificates for all relevant staff
- risk-assessed management plan (RAMP), if applicable
- management plan to address requirements within Guideline 60: Unacceptable liquor practices and promotions in licensed venues, if applicable
- re-entry pass system document, if applicable
- approved manager card and RMLV certificate
- crowd controller sign on/incident register, if applicable.
This guide provides compliance checklists for liquor and gaming licensees and permit-holders.
- Last reviewed: 4 May 2022
- Last updated: 10 May 2022
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8555