Compliance checklist for liquor and gaming licensees and permit-holders
This checklist is for liquor and gaming licensees and permit-holders. Not all questions may be relevant to your licensed venue, you can skip those that don't apply.
Please note: As a licensee or permit-holder you are responsible to ensure you understand and comply with the detailed legislative requirements of the liquor and gaming laws that apply to your venue. This checklist provides a summarised version, it is not an exhaustive list. Refer to the relevant legislation where you need to refresh your knowledge.
- Liquor Act 1992
- Liquor Regulation 2002
- Security Providers Regulation 2008
- Gaming Machine Regulation 2002
- Fire and Emergency Services Act 1990
- Building Fire Safety Regulation 2008
Before printing this checklist, ensure you have opened all the sections you need to be included in your printed document.
- Learn more about liquor fines and penalties for non-compliance.
- Read about the requirement to display a liquor licence.
- Take our compliance inspections for licensed venues refresher and test your knowledge with the quiz.
- Check if you need to lodge an annual return by 21 July each year.