The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
BYO and takeaway signage for licensed venues
Download and display signage to show your patrons what is acceptable regarding BYO and takeaway alcohol at your licensed venue.
|It is illegal to take alcohol into or away from this event. You could face a fine of $5,338.|
|No BYO. We are a licensed venue only.||No BYO sign|
|We are licensed and allow BYO.||BYO licensed sign|
|You can only drink liquor in the authorised permit area.||Liquor in permit area sign|
|You can't take liquor beyond this point.||Liquor removal sign|
|You must be seated to consume liquor in the footpath dining area|
(Liquor licensees can use this sign if it is a condition of their licence.)
- Download the Follow the law RSA refresher posters and LCDs.
- Read more about compliance for liquor licensees.
- Learn more about patron and venue safety.
- Find out the liquor fines and penalties for non-compliance.
- Take our compliance inspections for licensed venues refresher and test your knowledge with the quiz.
- Get behind the bar to learn the tricks to refusing service to intoxicated patrons.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556