BYO and takeaway signage for licensed venues
Download and display signage to show your patrons what is acceptable regarding BYO and takeaway alcohol at your licensed venue.
|It is illegal to take alcohol into or away from this event. You could face a fine of $5,338.|
|No BYO. We are a licensed venue only.||No BYO sign|
|We are licensed and allow BYO.||BYO licensed sign|
|You can only drink liquor in the authorised permit area.||Liquor in permit area sign|
|You can't take liquor beyond this point.||Liquor removal sign|
|You must be seated to consume liquor in the footpath dining area|
(Liquor licensees can use this sign if it is a condition of their licence.)
- Download the Follow the law RSA refresher posters and LCDs.
- Read more about compliance for liquor licensees.
- Learn more about patron and venue safety.
- Find out the liquor fines and penalties for non-compliance.
- Take our compliance inspections for licensed venues refresher and test your knowledge with the quiz.
- Get behind the bar to learn the tricks to refusing service to intoxicated patrons.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556