The Queensland Government is now in caretaker mode until after the state election. Minimal updates will be made to this site until after the election results are declared.
Organised crime and prohibited items signage for licensed venues
Download and display signage to tell your patrons what is legal regarding identified organisations and prohibited items at your licensed venue.
|Sign text||Download artwork|
|Wearing or carrying clothing or other items displaying the club patch, insignia or logo of an identified organisation at this venue is illegal. Maximum penalty: $13,345||Fines for prohibited items sign|
- Download the Follow the law RSA refresher posters and LCDs.
- Read more about compliance for liquor licensees.
- Learn more about patron and venue safety.
- Find out the liquor fines and penalties for non-compliance.
- Take our compliance inspections for licensed venues refresher and test your knowledge with the quiz.
- Get behind the bar to learn the tricks to refusing service to intoxicated patrons.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556