Checking identification and responsible service of alcohol
Already completed your Responsible Service of Alcohol training but need a quick refresher? This guide allows you to check and consolidate your knowledge. It covers:
- when you should ask for ID
- forms of ID you can accept in Queensland
- when you should refuse entry
- what to do when in doubt if someone is under-age
- fines you and the premises can face if minors are permitted to drink on your licensed premises.
Learn what forms of ID are acceptable, how to properly check ID, whose ID you should check and what to do with fake ID. Then you can take our quiz to see how much you've remembered!
Note: This guide is designed to help hospitality workers revise their knowledge about the responsible service of alcohol (RSA). It does not replace RSA training or certification.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556