Inside Liquor and Gaming newsletter
Inside Liquor and Gaming (previously called the 'Responsible Service Newsletter') is the monthly e-newsletter of the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR).
This newsletter contains the latest information relevant to Queensland's liquor and gaming industries. It is the ideal way to keep up-to-date with any changes and happenings in your industry.
Current issue of Inside Liquor and Gaming
Read the current issue of Inside Liquor and Gaming, the Queensland Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation's (OLGR's) newsletter.
You can subscribe to the Inside Liquor and Gaming newsletter online. You will receive a confirmation email and a link to verify your email address. Please ensure you confirm your subscription or you will not receive this newsletter.
Once confirmed, you will receive an email when the monthly newsletter, and any special edition, is published.
If you are already subscribed to OLGR's e-newsletter and would like to change your email address, please update your user profile.
Why we collect certain information
- your name to help personalise the email message
- the postcode so that we can better understand and service regional issues
- the affiliation and industry to help us understand your involvement in gaming and/or the gaming industry.
From December 2017, you'll be able to read past issues of Inside Liquor and Gaming here. If you'd like a copy of a past edition of the Responsible Service Newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OLGR no longer publishes the Queensland liquor accords newsletter. For past issues of this newsletter email email@example.com.
- Last reviewed: 21 Aug 2017
- Last updated: 07 Nov 2017