COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Inside Liquor and Gaming newsletter
Inside Liquor and Gaming (previously called the 'Responsible Service Newsletter') is the monthly e-newsletter of the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR).
This newsletter contains the latest information relevant to Queensland's liquor and gaming industries. It is the ideal way to keep up-to-date with any changes and happenings in your industry.
Current issue of Inside Liquor and Gaming
Read the current issue of Inside Liquor and Gaming.
You can subscribe to the Inside Liquor and Gaming newsletter online. You will receive a confirmation email and a link to verify your email address. Please ensure you confirm your subscription or you will not receive this newsletter.
Once confirmed, you will receive an email when the monthly newsletter, and any special edition, is published.
If you are already subscribed to OLGR's newsletter and would like to change your email address, update your user profile.
Why we collect certain information
- your name to help personalise the email message
- the postcode so that we can better understand and service regional issues
- the affiliation and industry to help us understand your involvement in gaming and/or the gaming industry.
If you'd like a copy of a past edition, please email email@example.com.
- OLGR no longer publishes the Queensland liquor accords newsletter. For past issues of this newsletter, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last reviewed: 8 Jul 2019
- Last updated: 8 Jul 2019
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556