Disorderly conduct and the responsible service of alcohol
Already completed your responsible service of alcohol (RSA) training but need a quick refresher?
This guide allows you to check and consolidate your knowledge. It covers:
- how to detect a disorderly patron
- what to do with a disorderly patron
- the risks disorderly patrons pose to the safety of staff and other patrons
- the penalties for selling or supplying alcohol to a disorderly person.
Then you can take our quiz to see how much you've remembered!
Note: This guide is designed to help hospitality workers revise their knowledge about RSA. It does not replace RSA training or certification.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3872 0920