Minors and the responsible service of alcohol
Already completed your Responsible Service of Alcohol training but need a quick refresher?
This guide allows you to check and consolidate your knowledge. It covers:
- ways to spot under-age drinkers in pubs, clubs and hotels
- penalties for allowing under-age drinking
- when minors are allowed in these places
- legal definitions for minors and responsible adults.
Then you can take our quiz to see how much you've remembered!
Note: This guide is designed to help hospitality workers revise their knowledge about the responsible service of alcohol (RSA). It does not replace RSA training or certification.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556