Responsible service of alcohol (RSA) refresher courses
If you've already completed your RSA training, you can take these short online courses and then test your knowledge with the quizzes.
- Definition of 'unduly intoxicated' for the responsible service of alcohol
- Signs that a person is unduly intoxicated
- Penalties for allowing unduly intoxicated patrons to obtain or consume alcohol
- Preventing patrons from becoming unduly intoxicated
- Refusing service to unduly intoxicated patrons
- Responsible service of alcohol marshals
- Running acceptable practices and promotions involving alcohol at licensed venues
- Illegal and unacceptable promotions and practices at licensed venues
- Advertising alcohol prices and deals outside of licensed venues
- Penalties for illegal or unacceptable liquor practices, promotions and advertising
- Quiz: Promotions and practices for responsible service of alcohol
- Last reviewed: 12 May 2020
- Last updated: 13 May 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8622
Your step-by-step guide to employing apprentices and trainees.
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
Using the Check In Qld app to collect customer information is now mandatory for many businesses. Download the app to register your business now.