Responsible service of alcohol (RSA) refresher courses
If you've already completed your RSA training, you can take these short online courses and then test your knowledge with the quizzes.
You might also be interested in our Responsible service of gambling (RSG) and Complying with liquor and gaming legislation refresher courses and quizzes.
- Definition of 'unduly intoxicated' for the responsible service of alcohol
- Signs that a person is unduly intoxicated
- Penalties for allowing unduly intoxicated patrons to obtain or consume alcohol
- Preventing patrons from becoming unduly intoxicated
- Refusing service to unduly intoxicated patrons
- Responsible service of alcohol marshals
- Running acceptable practices and promotions involving alcohol at licensed venues
- Illegal and unacceptable promotions and practices at licensed venues
- Advertising alcohol prices and deals outside of licensed venues
- Penalties for illegal or unacceptable liquor practices, promotions and advertising
- Quiz: Promotions and practices for responsible service of alcohol
- Last reviewed: 12 May 2020
- Last updated: 13 May 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8555
Guide for new licensees
Get help navigating the requirements of your new liquor licence.
Order a resource
Order printed copies of gambling harm minimisation posters, brochures, cards, booklets and other resources.
OLGR regulation strategy
Find out how the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation is becoming a more modern, transparent, visible and accountable regulator.
Inside Liquor and Gaming newsletter
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.
'When gambling took over...' campaign
Help your customers who are experiencing problem gambling – download campaign resources to display in your venue.
Find Queensland food and beverage suppliers
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.