Responsible service of alcohol (RSA) refresher courses
If you've already completed your RSA training, you can take these short online courses and quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Definition of 'unduly intoxicated' for the responsible service of alcohol
- Signs that a person is unduly intoxicated
- Penalties for allowing unduly intoxicated patrons to obtain or consume alcohol
- Preventing patrons from becoming unduly intoxicated
- Refusing service to unduly intoxicated patrons
- Quiz: Unduly intoxicated patrons and the responsible service of alcohol
- Running acceptable practices and promotions involving alcohol at licensed venues
- Illegal and unacceptable promotions and practices at licensed venues
- Advertising alcohol prices and deals outside of licensed venues
- Penalties for illegal or unacceptable liquor practices, promotions and advertising
- Quiz: Promotions and practices for responsible service of alcohol
- Last reviewed: 14 Apr 2016
- Last updated: 02 Sep 2016
I want to...
Be aware of the new changes to liquor legislation.
Use our new trial service to get the right government licences, regulations and information you need to start a café.
Certain Queensland licensees and interstate producers can apply to sell or supply their craft beer at promotional events.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.
Take 3 short online courses and quizzes to test your RSG knowledge.