Responsible service of alcohol (RSA) refresher courses
If you've already completed your RSA training, you can take these short online courses and then test your knowledge with the quizzes.
- Definition of 'unduly intoxicated' for the responsible service of alcohol
- Signs that a person is unduly intoxicated
- Penalties for allowing unduly intoxicated patrons to obtain or consume alcohol
- Preventing patrons from becoming unduly intoxicated
- Refusing service to unduly intoxicated patrons
- Responsible service of alcohol marshals
- Running acceptable practices and promotions involving alcohol at licensed venues
- Illegal and unacceptable promotions and practices at licensed venues
- Advertising alcohol prices and deals outside of licensed venues
- Penalties for illegal or unacceptable liquor practices, promotions and advertising
- Quiz: Promotions and practices for responsible service of alcohol
- Last reviewed: 24 Aug 2017
- Last updated: 24 Aug 2017
I want to...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.
Take 3 short online courses and quizzes to test your RSG knowledge.
Certain Queensland licensees and interstate producers can apply to sell or supply their craft beer at promotional events.
Funding is now available for projects to help the tourism industry in the Whitsunday Regional Council area recover from Tropical Cyclone Debbie.
Be aware of the new changes to liquor legislation.