Responsible service of alcohol (RSA) refresher courses
If you've already completed your RSA training, you can take these short online courses and quizzes to test your knowledge.
- Definition of 'unduly intoxicated' for the responsible service of alcohol
- Signs that a person is unduly intoxicated
- Penalties for allowing unduly intoxicated patrons to obtain or consume alcohol
- Preventing patrons from becoming unduly intoxicated
- Refusing service to unduly intoxicated patrons
- Quiz: Unduly intoxicated patrons and the responsible service of alcohol
- Running acceptable practices and promotions involving alcohol at licensed venues
- Illegal and unacceptable promotions and practices at licensed venues
- Advertising alcohol prices and deals outside of licensed venues
- Penalties for illegal or unacceptable liquor practices, promotions and advertising
- Quiz: Promotions and practices for responsible service of alcohol
- Last reviewed: 14 Apr 2016
- Last updated: 02 Sep 2016
I want to...
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.
Use our new trial service to get the right government licences, regulations and information you need to start a café.
Take 3 short online courses and quizzes to test your RSG knowledge.
Certain Queensland licensees and interstate producers can apply to sell or supply their craft beer at promotional events.
Be aware of the new changes to liquor legislation.