Responsible service of alcohol (RSA) refresher courses
If you've already completed your RSA training, you can take these short online courses and then test your knowledge with the quizzes.
- Definition of 'unduly intoxicated' for the responsible service of alcohol
- Signs that a person is unduly intoxicated
- Penalties for allowing unduly intoxicated patrons to obtain or consume alcohol
- Preventing patrons from becoming unduly intoxicated
- Refusing service to unduly intoxicated patrons
- Responsible service of alcohol marshals
- Running acceptable practices and promotions involving alcohol at licensed venues
- Illegal and unacceptable promotions and practices at licensed venues
- Advertising alcohol prices and deals outside of licensed venues
- Penalties for illegal or unacceptable liquor practices, promotions and advertising
- Quiz: Promotions and practices for responsible service of alcohol
- Last reviewed: 24 Aug 2017
- Last updated: 24 Aug 2017
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3872 0920
Queensland community groups can apply for special commemorative grants of up to $250,000. Closes 31 August 2018. Apply for funding now!
Watch real-life scenarios of how bartenders refuse service to unduly intoxicated patrons.