Promotions and practices for the responsible service of alcohol
Need a quick refresher on how to meet your responsible service of alcohol (RSA) obligations when running promotions?
This guide allows you to check and consolidate your knowledge. It covers:
- RSA practices to encourage responsible drinking and minimise harm
- the definition of 'unacceptable practices' when running promotions
- restrictions on advertising drink prices outside licensed venues
- penalties for unacceptable promotions, advertising or practices involving alcohol.
Then you can take our quiz to see how much you've remembered!
Note: This guide is designed to help liquor licensees and hospitality staff revise their knowledge about RSA. It does not replace RSA training or certification.
- Last reviewed: 29 Nov 2019
- Last updated: 29 Nov 2019
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8555