Unduly intoxicated patrons and the responsible service of alcohol
Already completed your Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training but need a quick refresher?
This guide allows you to check and consolidate your knowledge. It covers:
- preventing and managing intoxication to maintain venue and patron safety
- ways to determine if someone is unduly intoxicated
- penalties for supplying alcohol to an unduly intoxicated person or allowing them to consume alcohol.
Learn what it means to be unduly intoxicated, what signs to look for, how to prevent intoxication and how to manage unduly intoxicated patrons. Also, find out the penalties for failing for follow RSA laws.
Note: This guide is designed to help hospitality workers revise their knowledge about RSA. It does not replace RSA training or certification.
Watch our videos and read the content before taking a quiz to test your knowledge.
- Last reviewed: 25 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 26 Jun 2019
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8555