Complying with liquor and gaming legislation refresher courses
Take 3 short online courses and quizzes on complying with legislation for licensed venues to test your knowledge.
- Complying with CCTV legislation for licensed venues
- Complying with legislation for maintaining CCTV equipment
- Best practice standards for CCTV
- Complying with crowd controller requirements for licensed venues
- Penalties for not complying with CCTV and crowd controller requirements
- Quiz: Complying with CCTV and crowd controller requirements for licensed venues
- Last reviewed: 24 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 24 Jun 2019
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8622
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Using the Check In Qld app to collect customer information is now mandatory for many businesses. Download the app to register your business now.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.
Stay up-to-date with the latest news for liquor and gaming licensees.