Complying with liquor and gaming legislation refresher courses
Take 3 short online courses and quizzes on complying with legislation for licensed venues to test your knowledge.
- Complying with CCTV legislation for licensed venues
- Complying with legislation for maintaining CCTV equipment
- Best practice standards for CCTV
- Complying with crowd controller requirements for licensed venues
- Penalties for not complying with CCTV and crowd controller requirements
- Quiz: Complying with CCTV and crowd controller requirements for licensed venues
- Last reviewed: 24 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 24 Jun 2019
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556
We're asking Queenslanders to back local manufacturers and businesses that make it great. Where possible, buy local products and support local jobs.
Search our Food and Beverage Supplier Directory to find businesses and caterers that supply products grown, made or produced in Queensland.
Watch 2 new, real-life scenarios of how to identify and refuse service to intoxicated patrons.
Stay up to date with your requirements for operating licensed premises in Queensland during the coronavirus health emergency.
View the TAFV final evaluation report and the government’s interim response to the report’s recommendations.