Benefits of QCOM 3
The Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) expects the introduction of QCOM 3 will bring benefits to all parties involved in electronic gaming machine manufacturing, monitoring and control. It will use the best security and technology available, is adaptable, flexible and robust.
For gaming venues, the introduction of QCOM 3 will mean:
- options for varied and new games, jackpots, services and product choices
- a single gaming network per venue, which all gaming related services will use (in the longer term)
- you will not have to upgrade your local area network (LAN) for the foreseeable future, given that QCOM 3 uses the most widely used and supported business LAN in the world
- cost saving due to significant improvements in serviceability, maintenance and remote upgradability.
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3872 0920