Charitable and not-for-profit equipment technical requirements
Specific technical requirements exist for charitable and non-profit equipment, such as bingo drawing devices and lucky envelope machines.
We recommend you read and apply the relevant technical requirements before submitting your gaming equipment to the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit. Also, ensure that you download and read Submission requirements.
Current technical requirements
- Criteria and framework for approved evaluators
- Random number generators minimum technical requirements
- Gaming terminal technical standard
For more information, email the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
Electronic draw systems for category 3 games
The following electronic draw systems approved under the Charitable and Non-Profit Gaming Act 1999 are compliant with the latest version of the Random number generators minimum technical requirements.
- 50-50 Foundation – Play For Purpose v2.3
- BSG Australia - Video Raffle System 22.214.171.124
- Jumbo Interactive – Drawmaster v1.0
- Read the guide to category 3 games – gross proceeds more than $50,000 (total ticket sales).
- Check for new charitable and non-profit equipment-related draft papers for industry comment.
- Read the Gaming Services Technical Unit service charter.
- Contact the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit.
- Read more about not-for-profit and charitable gaming.
- Last reviewed: 16 Apr 2021
- Last updated: 9 Jun 2021
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8622