COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Charitable and not-for-profit equipment technical requirements
Specific technical requirements exist for charitable and non-profit equipment, such as bingo drawing devices and lucky envelope machines.
We recommend you read and apply the relevant technical requirements before submitting your gaming equipment to the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit. Also, ensure that you download and read Submission requirements.
Current technical requirements
- Criteria and framework for approved evaluators
- Random number generators minimum technical requirements
- Gaming terminal technical standard
For more information, email the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit at email@example.com or phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Last reviewed: 12 Jun 2019
- Last updated: 1 Oct 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
1300 072 322
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556