Casino equipment technical requirements
As a developer, supplier and/or maintainer of casino equipment, you are required to submit equipment to the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit for evaluation.
We recommend you read and apply the relevant technical requirements before submitting your gaming equipment to the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit. Also, ensure that you download and read Submission requirements.
Current version: technical requirements for casino equipment
- Approved seals
- Casino dice minimum technical requirements
- Criteria and framework for approved evaluators
- Electronic seal minimum requirements
- Hashing algorithms
- Jackpot systems minimum technical requirements (casinos)
- Program storage device verification
- Random number generators minimum technical requirements
- Witness build guidelines
For more information, email the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Last reviewed: 11 Apr 2016
- Last updated: 04 Sep 2017
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3872 0920