Proposed changes to Queensland gaming technical requirements
Draft changes to technical requirements, which have the potential to affect gaming providers, are often open for industry comment. During the consultation period, relevant parties can provide feedback on proposed changes to technical requirements and standards.
Consultation period open
There are currently no documents open for industry comment.
Consultation period closed
When the industry consultation period on draft technical requirements closes, the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) considers the feedback provided and the document is provided here. OLGR then publishes a revised version of the document in due course.
The following documents have been revised after consultation:
- Random number generators minimum technical requirements.
- Gaming terminal minimum technical requirements.
For more information, email the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit at email@example.com or phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Last reviewed: 11 May 2020
- Last updated: 11 May 2020
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556