Proposed changes to Queensland gaming technical requirements
Draft changes to technical requirements, which have the potential to affect gaming providers, are often open for industry comment. During the consultation period, relevant parties can provide feedback on proposed changes to technical requirements and standards.
Consultation period open
The following document is open for industry comment:
- Hashing algorithms
- Monitoring systems minimum technical requirements
- Gaming terminal minimum technical requirements
- Client-server system gaming - principles
Consultation period closed
When the industry consultation period on draft technical requirements closes, the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) considers the feedback provided and the document is provided here. OLGR then publishes a revised version of the document in due course.
There are currently no draft technical requirements under review.
For more information, email the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Last reviewed: 05 Apr 2019
- Last updated: 09 Apr 2019
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3872 0920