Gaming machine monitoring systems technical requirements
As a developer, supplier and/or maintainer of monitoring systems in Queensland, you are required to submit equipment and/or software to the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit for evaluation.
We recommend you read and apply the relevant technical requirements before submitting your gaming equipment to the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit. Also, ensure that you download and read Submission requirements.
Current technical requirements: gaming machine monitoring systems
- Approved seals
- Data requirements for monitored gaming machines
- Cash redemption terminal minimum technical requirements
- Electronic seal minimum requirement
- Gaming venue electronic meter access (gaming machines)
- Hashing algorithms
- Jackpot systems minimum technical requirements
- Monitoring systems minimum technical requirements
- Program storage device verification
- QCOM v1 EGM communications interface and LAN (clubs and hotels)
- Random number generators minimum technical requirements
- Site controller minimum requirements
- Witness build guidelines
For more information, email the Gaming Services Branch Technical Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 13 QGOV (13 74 68).
- Last reviewed: 11 May 2018
- Last updated: 31 May 2018
I want to...
General enquiries 13 QGOV (13 74 68)
- Licence and permit enquiries
- Gaming compliance enquiries
- Liquor compliance enquiries
- Media enquiries (07) 3738 8556