Resources for liquor accords
Join a liquor accord
Help minimise alcohol and gambling-related harm, receive updates, discuss important issues, and connect with other licensees and government agencies.
Use the interactive map to find information about liquor accords near you.
Templates to help with running your accord
Consider using these templates to get you started with managing your accord.
- Membership application
- Liquor accord agreement—use this template to formalise your liquor accord and outline its purpose and objectives (or goals)
- Meeting agenda and meeting minutes
- Survey—use this template to seek feedback from members about how to improve your liquor accord.
- Liquor accord sign
Training and presentations
Consider these training presentations that may be available in your area.
|Presentation or training topic||Presenter and contact information|
Queensland Police Service|
|Gambling Help Queensland|
1800 858 858
Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation|
Department of Transport and Main Roads|
Newsletter articles about liquor accords
- Licensees re-establish local liquor accord
- Local liquor accords supporting community safety and harm minimisation
- Liquor accords keeping communities safe
- In focus: women's safety in licensed venues
- Coming together to minimise gambling harm
- A liquor accord with a twist
- Take these online refresher courses to keep your skills up to date.
- Keep up to date with changes and happenings in your industry by subscribing to the 'Inside Liquor and Gaming' newsletter.
- Read the Liquor Act 1992.
- Read the Wine Industry Act 1994.
- Read the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation's liquor compliance strategy.