Water markets forms and fees


The Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water charges application fees for processing applications to change, subdivide or amalgamate water allocations.

The Registrar of Water Allocations charges lodgement fees for:

  • lodging documents
  • searching the Water Allocations Register.

Additional fees may apply depending on the request.


Any form you do not complete accurately may be returned to you with a request for additional information. To ensure this does not happen: