Water markets forms and fees
The Department of Regional Development, Manufacturing and Water charges application fees for processing applications to change, subdivide or amalgamate water allocations.
The Registrar of Water Allocations charges lodgement fees for:
- lodging documents
- searching the Water Allocations Register.
Additional fees may apply depending on the request.
Any form you do not complete accurately may be returned to you with a request for additional information. To ensure this does not happen:
- read the guidelines where provided
- contact staff at your local business centre to discuss your application before you lodge it.
- Access the forms for water allocation dealings.
- Last reviewed: 6 Dec 2016
- Last updated: 9 Dec 2020
I want to...
Coronavirus (COVID-19) business support: 1300 654 687
Contact the Water investor hotline