Water public notices
View public notices about water entitlements, water releases and water planning.
- Types of unallocated water
- Indigenous water reserves
- Expressions of interest for unallocated water from Lower Brisbane River and Cabbage Tree Creek sub-catchments
- Granite Belt unallocated surface water release (Accommodation Creek and Pike Creek)
- Temporary access to strategic water infrastructure reserves
- Expressions of interest for unallocated water from the Western Great Artesian Basin
- Last reviewed: 5 Aug 2021
- Last updated: 5 Aug 2021
I want to...
Call for community input to help finalise a new water plan for Barron. Read more about this consultation and how to have your say.
Find out how we use science to develop water plans and improve water planning.
Read about our coordinated set of actions to improve the function of Queensland’s water markets.