Individual gaming employee licences
You will need a licence to work in the gaming industry as a:
- gaming nominee (employed in a managerial role at a licensed venue that provides gaming services)
- gaming repairer (employed by a licensed service contractor to install and repair gaming machines)
- key monitoring employee (employed in a managerial role by a licensed monitoring operator).
Apply for individual gaming employee licence
There are 2 ways to apply for a licence:
- Apply using the application for liquor and gaming individual licences online form
- Download application forms from the Australian Business Licence and Information Service (ABLIS) for
When applying for an approval or licence to work as an employee in the liquor or gaming industry, you will need to submit supporting documentation to the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR) with your application.
Read more about supporting documentation requirements.
Online identity verification
When you apply online for an approval or licence to work as an employee in the liquor or gaming industry, you will be asked to supply personal information which is then used to verify your identity.
Read more about online identity verification.