Individual gaming employee licences
You need a licence to work in various roles in Queensland's gaming industry. These licences are issued by the Office of Liquor and Gaming Regulation (OLGR).
Find out more about:
- the types of licences you can apply for and how to apply
- how to apply for an employee licence using the LGFT online portal.
- Read the Gaming Machine Act 1991.
- Find out about training for liquor licensees, gaming providers and staff.
- Learn more about compliance for gaming machine licensees.