Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: Complete our 2-minute survey and tell us what information you need to help your business during COVID-19. Find assistance and support for coronavirus affected businesses and industries.

Manufacturing explosives

You must not manufacture an explosive unless you have the required licence.

This guide explains the licensing requirements and how to apply.

It also includes information on the hazards associated with explosives manufacture and how to avoid them.