COVID-19 alert: Read about changed restrictions for businesses in Greater Brisbane from 6pm, Monday 11 January.
Resources for suppliers to Queensland Government
Supplying to Queensland Government
- Best practice principles: Ensuring quality safe work places fact sheet (PDF, 506KB)
- Best practice principles: Quality, safe workplaces guide (PDF, 539KB)
- Buy Queensland first—food and beverages (PDF, 1.11MB)
- Ethical Supplier Mandate and Threshold
- Forward procurement pipeline
- Local benefits test (PDF, 635KB)
- Supplier code of conduct
- Supplier code of conduct—formal commitment letter (DOCX, 101KB)
Building local business
How you can put Queenslanders first, support local jobs and help Queensland businesses prosper:
- Supplier guide to government procurement
- Go local, grow local initiative
- Queensland Indigenous Procurement Policy
- Food and Beverage Supplier Directory registration.
Growing local capability
Skill up and do business with us:
- Mentoring for Growth Program
- Black Business Finder
- Supply Nation
- Advance Queensland—Can we help?
- Queensland Government Grants Finder
- Small business grants information
- Queensland Contracts Directory
Delivering for Queensland
How you can deliver as promised, meet government targets and procure with probity:
- Supplier Code of Conduct and Buyer FAQ
- Economic targets and commitments
- Environmental targets and commitments
- Social targets and commitments
- Make a procurement complaint
- Building and construction training compliance (PDF, 1.8MB)
- Social procurement guide (PDF, 421KB).
Networks and events
- Buy Queensland Roadshow: Update on Buy Queensland—presentation for suppliers (PDF, 1.1MB)
Watch our video of the Buy Queensland Roadshow supplier presentation, Cairns, to stay up to date on government procurement and improve your tender opportunities:
Read the video transcript.
- Last reviewed: 20 May 2020
- Last updated: 16 Oct 2020