Resources for suppliers to Queensland Government
Supplying to Queensland Government
- Buy Queensland 2023
- Best practice principles: Quality, safe workplaces guide
- For supplier: Supporting local food and beverages
- Ethical Supplier Mandate and Threshold
- Queensland Government Forward Procurement Pipeline
- Local benefits test
- Queensland Government Supplier Code of Conduct 2023
Building local business
How you can put Queenslanders first, support local jobs and help Queensland businesses prosper:
- Supplier guide to government procurement
- Go local, grow local initiative
- Queensland Indigenous Procurement Policy
- Food and Beverage Supplier Directory registration
Growing local capability
Skill up and do business with us:
- Improve your tender approach
- Mentoring for Growth program
- Black Business Finder
- Supply Nation
- Advance Queensland—Can we help?
- Queensland Government Grants Finder
- Small business grants information
- Queensland Contracts Directory
Delivering for Queensland
How you can deliver as promised, meet government targets and procure with probity:
- Meeting tender requirements related to supporting good jobs
- Meeting tender requirements related to boosting and decarbonising the economy
- Meeting tender requirements related to supplying ethically
- Make a procurement complaint
- Building and construction training compliance (PDF, 1.8MB)
Read compliance news and helpful resources:
- Ethical supplier requirements
- Ethical supplier appeals process (PDF, 204KB)
- Compliance Matters – Queensland Government Procurement Compliance Branch eNews
Networks and events
- Buy Queensland supplier update
- Compliance Matters – Queensland Government Procurement Compliance Branch newsletter
- Business Queensland Connect newsletter
Buy Queensland Supplier Awards
The Buy Queensland Supplier Awards celebrate the success of the Buy Queensland approach that is delivering genuine opportunities for Queensland businesses to supply goods and services to the Queensland Government.
The 2023 Awards nomination process has now closed. Read more about our next steps.
Learn more about our 2022 award recipients.
Read about the previous winners and watch videos.
Watch our video of the 2022 Growing Queensland Business Roadshow supplier presentation to stay up to date on government procurement and improve your tender opportunities.
- Last reviewed: 30 May 2023
- Last updated: 5 Jul 2023