About Mentoring for Growth
Need help in your language? Call 1800 512 451 and ask for an interpreter.
Mentoring for Growth (M4G) offers eligible businesses free access to volunteer business experts who provide insights, options and suggestions relating to challenges and opportunities you are experiencing in your business.
The M4G program assists Queensland businesses to grow and succeed in the current business environment.
The M4G program includes:
- Mentoring for Growth sessions
- Mentoring for Investment
- Mentoring for Pitch
- Mentoring for Export
- Mentoring for Recovery.
When you participate in the M4G program, the Queensland Government matches its mentors' expertise and experience with the business challenge or opportunity you have identified.
Mentors are drawn from a Queensland-wide pool of more than 300 registered mentors. All mentors have expertise and experience in coaching and/or developing businesses.
Mentoring for Growth is currently being delivered predominantly online. The program is available to businesses across Queensland.
- Learn how to register your business for a Mentoring for Growth session.
- Read about registering as a mentor with Mentoring for Growth.
- Find information and tips on different topics from our M4G mentors in our Ask a mentor article series.
- Last reviewed: 1 Sep 2021
- Last updated: 24 Jul 2023