Register as a mentor with Mentoring for Growth
Coronavirus (COVID-19): Business support
The Mentoring for Growth program currently has mentors ready to connect with impacted small businesses.
Mentors are available to provide tailored support including financial mentoring and business planning.
Register your interest in a Mentoring for Growth session.
Phone 1300 654 687 or email email@example.com for more information.
Registrations to become a mentor with the M4G program are now open.
Register as a mentor with Mentoring for Growth (M4G), to contribute to the success of other Queensland businesses.
Mentors are business, industry and export specialists who provide their time, knowledge and expertise in a voluntary capacity.
By participating in M4G, you can:
- help small businesses to grow and employ more staff
- provide small businesses that are experiencing high growth, or have the potential for high growth, with insights, options and suggestions on business challenges relating to growth and innovation
- join a respected mentoring network
- participate in business functions and events.
Role of the M4G mentor
To become an M4G mentor, you must demonstrate:
- expertise in business
- strong communication and listening skills
- the ability to act as a role model, adviser, critic and consultant.
Register your interest
Registrations to become a mentor with the M4G program are now open and will close at 5pm, 31 October 2021.
After you have registered, a M4G team member will contact you with further information.
Registration rounds in 2022 will open in January, April, July and October.
Update your registration
If you are already registered as a mentor with M4G, you can update your details:
For more information, email the M4G team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn more about business mentoring.