Register as a mentor with Mentoring for Growth
Register as a mentor with Mentoring for Growth (M4G), to contribute to the success of other Queensland businesses.
Mentors are business, industry and export specialists who provide their time, knowledge and expertise in a voluntary capacity.
By participating in M4G, you can:
- help small businesses to grow and employ more staff
- provide small businesses that are experiencing high growth, or have the potential for high growth, with insights, options and suggestions on business challenges relating to growth and innovation
- join a respected mentoring network
- participate in business functions and events.
Role of the M4G mentor
To become an M4G mentor, you must demonstrate:
- expertise in business
- strong communication and listening skills
- the ability to act as a role model, adviser, critic and consultant.
Register your interest
Registrations to become a mentor with the M4G program are completed in rounds. The next registration round will open on Monday 3 February 2020 for 4 weeks. Later rounds in 2020 will open in April, June, August, October and December.
Update your registration
If you are already registered as a mentor with M4G, you can update your details.
Case study videos
Watch these 4 case study videos of mentors talking about the rewards of volunteering as a business mentor with M4G:
- Paul Hyland, Professor in Management at Queensland University of Technology's Business School
- Colin Jenkins, business planning specialist
- Mark Ferris, commercial law and early stage investment expert
- Roger Mychajlyk, business consultant
For more information, email the M4G team at email@example.com.
- Learn more about business mentoring.